Daily from 9:00am to 6:30pm for Takeout and outdoor dining!
(510) 843 1300
Our beautiful space, designed by famed architect John A. Bischoff, first opened its doors on January 15th, 1921, as the Elmwood Soda Fountain. They served sandwiches, soup, and coffee to the Berkeley community. It has been our pleasure to meet many people who frequented the soda fountain in those days, and to hear their extraordinary stories.